Yeah, life is cruel. You think you are going to be offered love but all you get back is codependent crap. And I had been entrapped by love from the start, so this was cruel. Very cruel.
People are arses.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
That they would even end shit with me that way - and treat me so carelessly - and be such an arse hole because they can't cope. Jesus. Why- why did I get sucked into this crap with someone?
You used to say I completed you- but it was a lie- the feelings that I wanted to marry you well- that is a lie. It is a lie- you won't stay true to me. I know you won't. I imagine love is as hard for you to find as it is for me, but, but it will always be this way. You will betray me again and again, as you betray yourself. You betray yourself. These things are deeply painful and take a long time to come to terms with.
Comments
Post a Comment